Testimonials

"Some of the recipes I have sampled from this book were the Gingerbread Raisin Loaf, Freezable Lemon Bars, Chocolate Torte, Mini Cheesecakes (my favorite!), and Snickerdoodle Cookies. They were all quite tasty and delicious!"
~Kathy Caouette
Elementary School Teacher



"I have one of the places near my work that you can go and prepare your meals, but it is a little expensive, so I am excited to try some of these recipes. I made the Italian Restaurant Chicken and my son Tyler said that it was ‘so so so good’ and I need to make it all the time! I referred all of my girlfriends to the website. I think this is a perfect cookbook."
~Melissa A. Thibodeau
Contracts Negotiator IBM



"I think the best compliment you can give a cook is to ask if you can have the recipe. I certainly asked for the Chocolate Torte recipe! I couldn't get enough of this dessert! It was so yummy! The Pumpkin Coffee Cake is so moist and delicious, giving everyone a reason to use pumpkin year round. I also tried the Snickerdoodle Cookies, which bring me back to when I took Home Economics in school, except these cookies taste much better!"
~Nancy Legendre
Preschool Teacher



"I have already prepared a freezer full of interesting dishes. The ones I have cooked (Thai Chicken, Marinated Steak and Tacos) have gotten great reviews from the family, even my picky boys! This cookbook has already changed the way I approach cooking. I’m sure it will be one of my most used cookbooks."
~Kristi Maloney
Freelance Writer

"I enjoy Jane's Snickerdoodle Cookies. What a great dessert idea! It's a family favorite!"
~Debbie Gallagher
Preschool/Music Teacher